Administratively, the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist Church has 13 Divisions, which are composed of churches grouped by a collection of missions, fields, or states into unions of churches. The Divisions, and headquarters are:
- East-Central Africa (ECD) Nairobi, Kenya
- Euro-Africa (EUD) Berne, Switzerland
- Euro-Asia (ESD) Moscow, Russia
- Inter-American (IAD) Miami, United States of America
- North American (NAD) Silver Spring, United States of America
- Northern Asia-Pacific (NSD) Koyang City, Korea.
- Southern Africa-Indian Ocean (SID) Harare Zimbabwe
- South American (SAD) Brasilia, Brazil.
- South Pacific (SPD) Wahroonga, Australia.
- Southern Asia (SUD) Tamil Nadu, India.
- Southern Asia-Pacific (SSD) Cavite, Philippines.
- Trans-European (TED) St. Albans, England.
- West-Central Africa (WAD) Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.
There are over 100 congregations within a 30 mile radius of our church. Click here to view the list.