Welcome to our page!
I'm Rosemarie, Head Usher at Community Praise Center Church! Our ushers work as a team. As the leader, I rely on the skills, talents and abilities of all ushers. I value each member of the Usher Board and their willingness to serve in this capacity! Our ushers are the church's first line of defense and play a significant role in ensuring that our members and guests have a Spirit-filled, five-star worship experience.
Our mission is to:
- Prepare for the arrival of our members and guests
- Ensure that all members and guests feel welcome
- Handle large crowds
- Maintain order and reverence before, during and after services have concluded
- Cope with emergencies and ensure that our members and guests are safe
- Assist at funerals and special services
- Serve in any capacity as deemed necessary by the Pastor for the smooth and orderly flow of the worship service
Our mission can be summarized by the following text. "And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men".- Colossians 3:23
Our ministry is currently recruiting youth ushers ages 13-19! If you, or someone you know would be interested in joining our team, please contact me using the form below.Training will be provided.