On behalf of the Clerk’s department, I’d like to welcome you to our page!
The Clerk’s Department consists of myself and eight assistant clerks.
You may not always visually see the moving of the clerk’s department, but we are in the background, working to ensure the administrative aspects of the church run smoothly.
The Clerk’s department:
- is the keeper of the church records
- is the secretary and recorder of the business meetings of the church
- is the repository of membership information
- processes church membership transfers and new baptisms
- handles all church appeals to the congregation
- processes new members’ paperwork, including baptismal certificates
- furnishes conference reports
To belong to the remnant church of God is indeed a great privilege. And at CPC, we handle every membership with care. We want every member, regular visitor, and guest of CPC to know that they are valued. We look forward to serving you! Please do not hesitate to e-mail me, using the form below, if you have any questions.